- Please book your order at least 2 hours before chosen time slot to avoid disappointment.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Certain flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Please book your order before 7 pm for midnight orders for same day or call us before placing an order.
- Flowers need to be taken care of upon arrival the sooner you put your flowers into water the longer they will last.
- Upon arrival flowers may appear limp and closed.
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Cut your flowers in a diagonal direction approximately one inch from the base of the stems with a sharp knife.
- Remove any foliage that will fall below the water line to reduce bacterial contamination of the water.
- Keep the flowers away from vegetables, especially bananas and apples. These give off a gas that will kill the flowers.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight, and Keep in a cool area to help them last longer.
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and shape or design may slightly differ as per the availability.
- Delivery guarantees may not apply during festival seasons.